Thursday, July 10, 2008

Birthday Cake

I've gone through so many changes, but I've finally decided!! White cake with raspberry jam filling & lemon frosting. Tell me that doesn't sound like summer in a birthday cake! I can't wait. And for my birthday dinner we're having peanut chicken and cous cous :)))))))) I love getting my way!

This weekend, I plan on making s'mores cupcakes :) they better turn out real tasty. I did serious research and comparing.

I bookmarked a slew of other recipes to make, too. Biscuits, pecan pie, and turkey meatballs. All supposedly the best in their respective classes. I especially can't wait for the biscuits. I could eat cornbread & southern style biscuits all day every day!

Mmm now I'm hungry... good thing I have a big brunch to look forward to when I wake up! Maybe we should make biscuits and gravy...

No comments: