Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Breakfast

Breakfast is seriously the best meal of the day, hands down. I could eat breakfast for every meal, really. Eggs, bacon, fruit, pancakes, french toast, waffles, etc, etc.

Since I love it, I've been trying to put more effort into it - at least more than the banana-on-the-go when I'm running late to my pointless 9AM class. Eggs are definitely my favorite, so I've been focusing on preparing them in the mornings.


Egg & Veggie Wrap - A veggie wrap leftover from the catered international student lunch during my Study Abroad Orientation. I fried two eggs and stuck one in each half of the wrap, as well as some dijon mustard. The perfect thing to eat after a late night. It was flavorful & filling.


Egg & Veggie Scramble - 3 eggs scrambled with Trader Joe's "Harvest Hodgepodge" frozen vegetable blend. All the right veggies for an omelette/scramble. Once again, flavorful & filling.

No comments: