Saturday, April 11, 2009

Turkey Tacos



When I was home for the weekend, I was put in charge of making dinner for my brother and I while my parents went out to a dinner party. I don't eat beef and he doesn't eat vegetarian things, so we were in a bit of a bind. Luckily, my mom had thawed out some ground turkey and purchased taco-making ingredients at the store just the day before. I had no choice but to make turkey tacos! My little brother even helped out with the prep and we had a great time assembling the meal together. Food really brings people together.



They tasted EXACTLY like regular beef tacos, if not just a little lighter. Completely delicious. They weren't as good as, say, shredded chicken tacos, but I was happy to be able to eat the same thing as the rest of my family for once. Kenny liked them, too! He's always the hardest one to please.

No comments: