Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Space Party!



I had a space-themed party last weekend. Now, I am not really a going-out type, staying in much more than the average college student. However, when I combine all the people I love in costumes in my own home, I can't get enough! I made Oreo "moon" cupcakes with chocolate cake and oreo buttercream frosting. I had time to kill, so I made a bunch of different cupcake toppers.



We also made a space punch (or a sad excuse for one) with UV Blue vodka, Sprite, and raspberry sherbet. It was good enough to have a few too many drinks. We were going to order from Galactic Pizza in Uptown to keep with the theme, but I was too poor and just went with Papa Murphy's to have pizza that was still out of this world! Heh...heh. Overall it was all a hit! Another party is in the works for when I move out of my apartment next month, but I doubt we'll have a theme.



No comments: