Friday, March 14, 2008

Ayo Technology

Sooooooooooooo I recently got an RSS feed reader (read: 5 minutes ago) and I'm already in love. I like synchronizing everything in my life into neat little packages. It is just genius how everything works together these days. I wanted to embed my last.fm charts on this thing and it politely asked if I wanted it embedded on Wordpress, Blogger, myspace, etc. That is c00l and handy. I also found out last night that I can get all my email accounts sent to my phone. No more looking at my phone, gmail, and u of m accounts separately. ALL TOGETHER NOW. wOooOOooOOOooowowOWow. And I like how my iGoogle is all customized to the type of news I want to read, a sudoku puzzle, funny cat pictures, quick wiki search, etc. And now also my feeds.

Staying up until 430 last night did not do me well. I skipped the first class in forever (my attendance record was starting to scare me anyway) this morning and I can barely function. My limbs get all noodly and immobile when I'm exhausted like this. My mom is coming to pick me up to go to the AUTO SHOW after she gets off work tonight, meaning I have to start packing at like 3:30, which gives me 2 hours to nap.

Why am I packing, you ask? BECAUSE I WILL BE IN ORLANDO NEXT WEEK, SUCKASSSSSSSSSSSSS. With my most beloved human being, no less. We will be hittin' up the beaches and theme parks hardcore because we are saving major cash by staying with my ever-so-lovely grandparents. I am hoping 1)they will spoil us with all kinds of treats and rides to places and 2)that my grandpa will stop calling Aaron "Knicky from Eukey"... don't ask. I am stoked to refresh my freckles; I have come to terms with the fact that I will not be getting a tan. Freckles are like little concentrated tans I decided. Instead of being a light brown all over, I have dark brown bits. It's c00l, whatever. I won't have wrinkly leather for skin when I get older. And everyone thinks my freckles are real cute anyway :)

No comments: