Saturday, March 15, 2008

zzzz

I love sushi. This is a well-known fact because I talk about how I'm in the mood for it all the time. Tonight I got Jordan, Franny, and Mitch to accompany me to Little Sushi on the Prairie and it was a good time :) I got all kinds of good things (philly rolls, maguro, spicy tuna rolls, and dynamite rolls), but I didn't like how it was closer to room temperature than fridge temp, which is what I like it at. Regardless, I'd say the amount of sushi I got was worth the $19 I spent total. And I got to eat some tasty veggie tempura :D I'm kind of interested in waitressing at a sushi bar for the summer now. Free tastiness, good tips, casual atmosphere.

We ended up going XTREME BOWLING (read: bowling with blacklights and loud cock rock) and playing 4 games. I suck harddd at bowling, especially since all the balls are made for righties with little thumbs. My high score of the night was 61, hahaha. I at least had a good time, despite the dumb bitch in the group next to us who kept taking the ball I was using right as I needed it. And bowling at the same time as everyone in my group. And my bleeding, swollen thumb after 9 frames. Whatevs. What I like about the people I went with is that we don't get out of hand easily when we're together. It was fun, but no one was bouncing off the walls or being obnoxious. A good combo that I'll have to remember.

So if you want to be my really good friend and make my day sunshine-y bright, invite me out to sushi some night! I'll gladly say yes, no matter how poor I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo jealous :(