Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hubert H Humphrey Terminal

I am sitting here with Aaron Joseph Knickerbocker, only minutes from boarding. Airport food isn't too expensive, and we've managed to waste a lot of time without getting too bored. It was a little traumatic when I forgot that Aaron's bag has my brand new sunscreen in it, causing us to forfeit it because it was over 3 oz :( I'm also kinda bummed that internet costs extra here, but at least I can blog on mah skizzle.

I am finally as excited as I should be. I woke up to like 3 inches of snow on my driveway and I can't wait to be leaving that behind. Some of these kids are already wearing mini skirts. I had tons of time to just chill this morning without rushing to get things packed and ready. I don't think I forgot anything even!

I feel like I've already worn half of my outfits that I packed because I forgot I'd be spending 4 nights at home before I left. Luckily I brought home some laundry and had a couple pairs of jeans packed so they've kept me well. I also own TONZ of band shirts so I've been repping JamisonParker and Blink 182 as of late, hahaha.

Well, we're about to board and head off to a land of sunny skies. I'll keep you updated, maybe. Tomorrow is Animal Kingdom, aka the place where a baby giraffe and a baby zebra were just born! Wish me luck with the sun - it's a fickle friend of mine. Peace.

No comments: