Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sighhh

I've been putting this off forever, but now I'm sitting in a 3-hour class so I really have no excuse. I've been spending all my free time watching Weeds Seasons 1 & 2 (thank you Aaron), napping, and refreshing my google reader.

Florida = Perfect. The rundown:
- Meal on the plane down = cheeseburger. No alternate.
+ Free dessert at Animal Kingdom thanks to a health-conscious family
+ Being 10 feet away from 2 giraffes on a sweet safari that we got to jump in line for twice!
- A bird pooping on my face
+ Dude looking like Lil' Wayne on our plane that ended up being an African dancer at Animal Kingdom
- Walking many miles around Kissimmee waiting for our friend's cousin to get a tattoo
+ The adventures & new sunglasses that came from said walk
+ 21-plus wristband at the club
+ Not abusing the wristband
+ Sweeeeeeeeet photobooth in the club
+ Remembering how much I love dancing
+ Sleeping in until 1 the next day
+ Grandparents driving us for hours around the east coast beaches
- Terrible food at captain j's seafood. Don't go there.
+ Gatorland! It must have been British day because everyone had an accent.
+ Being accepted with a Southern accent at Gatorland.
- Scary gators
- Missing Easter church
+ Missing Easter church
+ Islands of Adventure was empty because we went on Easter
+ Going on Dueling Dragons three times
+ Going on the Hulk coaster twice
- Forgetting our swimsuits for the water rides
+ Cocoa Beach excursion with Todd
- Almost getting killed by vultures
- Wind causing beaches of sand to be embedded in my hair
+ Linner at Mimi's Cafe
- Pools never being warm enough
+ The weather never being too hot
+ Naps, naps, naps
+ Waffle House chocolate chip waffles
+ Mini golf: free game, hole in 1! & tying with Aaron, the golf expert
+ Peach mango fusion slurpee from 7-11!!!
------- Getting mega sunburned right before we got back on the plane
+ Turkey sandwich on the plane back
+ 9 full days with Aaron 24/7
- Not having it be like that anymore

I still feel like I'm sort of on Spring Break. I don't do much besides nap and watch TV, and I've been neglecting my homework right and left. I have an econ assignment due Friday, a midterm Monday, a midterm next Friday, a paper due the Tuesday after that... etc. Whatever. Less than 6 weeks left. And then I have to find a full-time job so I can have money during the summer.

No comments: