Thursday, April 10, 2008

Loneliness

I am tired of not having many friends. There are so many cool things I want to do this weekend but I have no one to do them withhhhhhhh :( I really want to go to the free showing of I'm Not There (Bob Dylan moooovie) at Coffman tomorrow night, then hit up Kid Games night at the Rec Center on Saturday, followed by a jaunt to Too Much Love because supahsick DJs from NY are playin'. Why is it so hard to find sweet people in a place with 50,000 students? I'm probably going to sign up to do phones at Radio K's Power Surge this weekend and through the next week because it's free food and maybe I'll meet some sick kidz to go to things with. It is a major lame thing that my boyfriend lives 100 miles away and doesn't go to the U so therefore can't get into Kid Games night anyway. And that he is not coming here this weekend. And my roommate is flying to South Dakota to see her boyfriend for the whole weekend :((((

At least tomorrow I can look forward to making $10-50 in a computer-based research thing. After I have a Macro midterm and French oral exam. LAME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived closer! I'm feelin pretty lonely here, too.