Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Root Beer Floats

Not the same greatness as chocolate shakes, but they're a good substitute for today. I tried to bring Jackie one after work, but she was sadly gone, so I just ate two :) Not a bad tradeoff, really. The best part about tomorrow is that I have to deposit my paycheck and the bank just happens to be right next to Dairy Queen. There's almost no way my goals can be thwarted, FINALLY. I'm still hungry, though. I skipped eating after work to rush to Jackie's room, but I don't really feel like going back. Maybe I'll have another stale cinnamon sugar bagel :)

I am getting annoyed with people stealing my ideas lately. Tattoos, clothing choices, drawing ideas, and laptop placement. I mean, I guess it's nice that people think my ideas are sweet, but I think so too and would like to keep them mine. Looks like I'm going to have to find some original new hobbies and places to shop.

I just found out that the CW will not be streaming the rest of the new Gossip Girl eps online because it's supposedly taking away from their Nielson ratings. So I had to watch it in 14 parts on youtube. It was worth it though, really. Can't get enough. Only problem is that it's nothing like the books now.

No comments: