Monday, April 21, 2008

Metrodome = Stuck in the Past

I know it will soon be torn down, but in the mean time they need to change their food choices!! Today I went to a Twins game with the Carlson freshmen and we were given free hot dog and pop tickets. Now, I don't eat red meat or pork, so I was hoping there would be something on the menu I could persuade them to exchange it for. NO, NOTHING. There was popcorn and pretzels and sunflower seeds, but nothing that was even worth trying to exchange it for. I did go the popcorn route, simply because I hadn't eaten yet and I was crabby as all get out because the girls sitting behind me had the IQs of coconuts. However, they denied me. WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT, PEOPLE?! I understand it's America and baseball and blah blah blah but they should offer some kind of alternative for people who enjoy America's favorite past time but not the average American pant size. I really would like to write a letter of complaint and ask them to change, but I know it wouldn't go anywhere. I'll just have to sit at Twins games and feel ripped off since my coupon will only be worth a soda to me.

No comments: