Friday, March 14, 2008

If you know me, you probably know...

I want to buy a bunny. I want it to be small, like a Holland Lop or Netherland Dwarf (google image search d00d). However, I was researching giant bunnies and came across THIS:

I can't imagine that hopping around my house. Too weirdly shaped to be that biggggggg. Just something I needed to share.

Also if you know me, you probably know my mom has gone crazy recently. Tonight we had some bonding time by going to the Auto Show at the Convention Center. I had a good time, forrealz. It could be that she bought me a grilled chicken sandwich and a kit kat blizzard :D Or that for once we had nothing to disagree about because what kind of fight are we going to get into about sw33t cars?

Awesome night. The Megz came over to watch some weird show about these hairdressers who trade salons for a few days (like that mom show). One was really into Jesus and the other was an Atheist whose salon served cocktails and had a stripper pole. The best part was that I found a family size box of CORN POPS in my pantry. So I will be enjoying a bowl of those in the morning if I left myself another. My mom is also bringing over this "cocoa beach" granola for me to try... how fitting, since I'll be there in LESS THAN A WEEK.

No comments: