Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Drinking Arizona Green Tea Out of the Gallon

Yum. Also causing me to be up until 4:00 am. Note: I am waking up at 7:30.

I do not know what I want to do with my life. I wanted to be an event planner for a while, then I started to think about the party lifestyle I'd have to lead. My weeks would lead up to the weekends, and my weekends would never be my own. I don't think I could handle that. I'm quite the homebody. And once I have my own family, I'd rather spend my weekends and evenings with my kids, making them dinner, driving them to practice, and doing sw33t arts and crafts with them.

Speaking of arts and crafts, I've gotten back into my bracelet-making hobby. I used to get in trouble in high school for working on them in all my classes. Basically, though, I rule at doing them. It gives me an easy way to focus on a lecture/phone call while still being productive. And I keep hearing they look profesh. I'll make you one for a small price (or barter - I <3 free non-dorm food). You can choose your colors and width and style and everything.

Pet Peeve of the Day: MY SIDEKICK. It's slowly crumbling. No: backlight, right bumper, or X key (not the keyboard x - this just means I can't get rid of annoying pop-up messages, easily delete unwanted texts and full inboxes, or turn off my alarm with one button). I pay insurance, which you'd think would mean I'd get a new SK fo' free. No, it will cost me $100. I want a new phone that does everything my sk can, and preferrably better. An LX would be nice, but I want to wait and see if everyone that has one starts to have problems in a few months. I want to set up mobile blogging right now, but the G (internet) has decided to not work. I also have a hard time getting reception in my giant lecture halls on west bank if I'm sitting in the back section. And if it's been without service for a while, it takes forever for it to regain it once I get to an a-ok place. For starting in MPLS, the service blows around here sometimes.

Music of the Day: Once OST, Vampire Weekend (actually worth the hype), and The Honorary Title's Scream and Light Up the Sky - I've been looking to d/l this album again since I had it in the summer, months before it officially came out, because I lost it when I transferred all my music from my family computer to my supasick school-issued laptop.

No comments: