Monday, March 17, 2008

FUCK SNOW

It is St. Patrick's Day, the day of GREEN, my 2nd favorite color. I have a personal preference for seeing boys in kelly green, so this is my favorite day of the year. When I missed school on the day where my entire class was supposed to wear green, I got several concerned phone calls that I was dead or in the hospital. HOWEVER, this love of green applies to the landscape. Now, what did I see when I opened my window to gauge what time it was? WHITE FUCKING SNOW ASLKDJFWOIEJFALSKDLKJLSAKDLKFLKJFDALKASFDLKFSALKJFDSAKJFADKJALKASOIFUWEOIFJSFX,N,MVN. I can't even handle it. I had to go back to bed to cure my sadness. I also found this video to cheer me up:







It worked a little bit. But now it is snowing even harder and if this delays my flight to Florida tomorrow...................... SOMEONE WILL DIE. I also hate driving in snow. Despite getting brand new tires over break, it still makes me very uncomfortable. I have to return a bikini and pick up a prescription!!!!! And pick up Aaron, wherever he may be.

Speaking of Simba, I drove up to Hugo (the only way his parents could live in a farther away suburb is if I lived in like New Prague or Burnsville) to eat dinner with his mom and sister and grandparents. I ate veggie tacos and then we went to see Vantage Point. I thought it was gonna r00l, which it did for some parts. But it ended way too early and didn't give enough back story. There were only 3 other people in the theater besides us, proving that White Bear Lake is full of old people that stay in on the weekends. Well, I guess it was a 9:25 movie on a Sunday night, when I'm guessing that WBL kids have school the next day. Whatever. Point being, get Vantage Point on Netflix or find it online, but don't pay money to see it now.

Pet Peeve of the Day: My house. I have a cat and a dog and I am allergic to both. When I'm in my dorm I have no exposure to pet dander or drool or fur so I'm perfectly fine. I was perfectly fine when I lived here full time. Now when I come back, though, I die every time. I have to spend as little time in my house as possible because I can't breathe after about 3 hours, which is starting to happen now. My eyes get all red and irritated and my skin starts to itch all over :( That's the only thing I'm worried about when getting a bunny. Nacho must be well-groomed and it'll take a while for me to get used to his fur being around, so I hope I can do it.

No comments: