Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloweeeeeeen

I know I am posting this a full 8 days after the festivities. No excuses, really. But I decided to be a shadow/cat burglar. I spent the entire Halloween day looking for a cute mask for my costume but just ended up making one out of construction paper and elastic string in exactly the shape I wanted it to be.



I went to Aaron's for an intimate gathering and it was the perfect size, going from about 6 to 12 people throughout the night. We tried to play life, watched Hocus Pocus and Donnie Darko, and ate delicious sushi provided by some peeps, some candy corn, and these delicious popcorn balls I made:



I was supposed to go to the First Ave party, but I stayed at Aaron & Waggs's longer and then we found out it was at capacity anyway. And I wouldn't have had it any other way!

No comments: