Saturday, November 8, 2008

Have Heart/Ceremony/Let Down

I saw these bands at the Triple Rock last night and really enjoyed myself. Hardcore isn't something I listen to on my own time usually, but I really appreciate the scene. No one is there to be seen or try and get with the merch guy/lead singer. People go absolutely batshit in the pit because it's what they love most and they want to show it. Have Heart definitely has a positive outlook and I respect the edge if it's true and real and not some high school kid's latest project. But yes, I loved the show. I would have gone again if given the opportunity. I did fear for injuries the whole time, though. Some people just have too much rage! I've deemed myself the Florence Nightingale of Hardcore because I'm always watching the pit for a man down or blood spurting or loose teeth.

No comments: