Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Loot

In addition to $45 and a $30 Target gift card, I received:

Michael Graves Design 6-Speed Hand Mixer


Smartwool Fair Isle Socks x 2:


Jelly Belly!


Lindt Chocolate Squares


Sweaterrrs

+ a similar one in ivory
In red, too:


Rice Flour x 2:


Vanilla Extract x 2

Wii Fit:


Mariokart for Wii:


I got my brother a Roy Lichtenstein book from the Art Institute in Chicago, Best American Travel Writing edited by Anthony Bourdain for my mom, and Malcolm Gladwell's new bestseller, Outliers, for my dad. I have already started reading the book I got my dad and I love it. I love learning about strange stuff like that; he's the guy who wrote The Tipping Point if you're familiar with that.

In all honesty, I don't really care about the gifts I got. I was just happy to spend some time with my family and see extended family on both sides. I would have been fine if I hadn't received anything. I'll actually be going home for four more days tomorrow until New Year's Eve.

No comments: