Friday, December 26, 2008

Let's Get Wii-tarded

I am completely obsessed with my family's new Wii Fit. We have been trying to find it & Mario Kart since we got our Wii in the summer. My dad finally found it at Toys R Us on Sunday morning at 9 am, when they get their shipment of 5 in each week.

I was on it for 2 hours yesterday - how else can you get a person to work out for 2 hours??? There's hula hooping (my personal favorite), yoga, strength training exercises like push-ups and planks, aerobics like step aerobics and rhythm boxing, and balance games like penguin sliding and tight rope walking and snowboarding. I couldn't stop playing because I wanted to keep getting better at each exercise & keep unlocking new exercises and games. I set a fitness goal and I have a personal trainer I named Jeff. Half the reason I'm spending four more days at home is to keep playing on it! It's a pretty good addiction, right?

I also love Mario Kart for Wii. We got a steering wheel with it & we'll be getting another soon. I'm not too bad at it (at least the Mushroom Cup!) and you can play with people from all around the world. I like being Baby Peach in the Standard Kart. Gosh... what am I turning into?

I'm having Wiithdrawal... must make it home early tomorrow to feed my addiction.

No comments: