Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Kind of Nightmare

Last night I dreamed that I was taking a Third World Literature final and didn't know anything because it was all about maps and distances! I was freaking out and telling my TA that I was really having a hard time, but she just said, "But you're one of the best students in the class!" It made me feel terrible and I woke up in a panic.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a dream that I made a table full of baked goods that I was oh-so-proud of and displayed it for people to taste. My roommates came through and commented on every kind of treat, saying things like, "This isn't as good as my mom's," or "Blech, this is only so-so." I was mortified. I woke up in a terror, with tears in my eyes.

These are the kinds of dreams that wake me in the middle of the night.

No comments: