Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fin.

Today I ended physical therapy. I'm both happy and sad because I do feel
a lot better than I did when I started, but I am also going to miss my
PTs. They are always super nice and we always talk about food and
school. I made them cheesecake brownies today to thank them.
Unfortunately, I was in too much of a rush last night to take pictures!
I will definitely be making them again so I hope to snap a few pictures
then.

I'm also bummed I don't have anyone telling me to work out anymore! It
will be harder to keep up the regimen on my own. I need to somehow set
aside sacred time that cannot be used to do anything else, especially
nap!!!

My back is still a little sore, probably from doing really heavy weights
on the machines there for the past week. I hope it clears up so I don't
have to go back. I'm trying to think positively and keep in mind that
3-hour chunks of my time won't be taken up by riding the bus to Eden
Prairie anymore.

No comments: