Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vanilla/Vanilla cupcake from SuperTarget in Kissimmee, FL





I assume the package means the cupcake was made by Ticklebelly?

This cupcake was surprisingly good. The frosting tasted like grocery store frosting, unfortunately, but the rest was good. The cake was moist, something that never seems to happen at Cupcake by my place in Minneapolis. The filling was a little much, but I liked the flavor. More cream cheese flavor that just straight-up buttercream. I liked the little candy making disk on top, too. It was really messy to eat because there was so much filling and the cake was so flimsy.

I don't usually do plain cupcakes like this, but I'm glad I did. The cupcake was a perfect way to satisfy my sweet tooth for a while. It was big enough to split up and save for later, something I also appreciated for the $4 price tag. (I shouldn't complain - my grandparents paid for it.) Cupcake's cupcakes are $2.50+ and just regular size. I'll give this one a B-.

No comments: