Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Florida Fotos

I didn't take a lot, but that's because I didn't do a lot.



Breakfast at the French Meadow Bakery at MSP Airport before my flight out.


Cocoa Beach, 80 degrees.


Average breakfast: Special K mixed with yogurt and topped with bananas, turkey bacon, hard boiled eggs.


Vanilla/Vanilla cupcake made by Ticklebelly, sold at SuperTarget in Kissimmee. Yum!


Fried Plantains I made :)


I often made my own dinners since I have such heavy restrictions. Shrimp marinated and cooked in Asian Toasted Sesame dressing with rice, fried plantains, and salad.


Pirate ship chillin' by Clearwater Beach.


Yum yum yum.


Apparently this pilot writes inspirational messages in the sky every Sunday. He was working on "PRAY" when I took this while laying by the pool.

No comments: