Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Florida Update

+ SuperTarget in Kissimmee had cupcakes from TickleBelly in Denver. I
got vanilla/vanilla. Full review can be expected when I can get some
internet access on my laptop (This is an email from my phone.)
+ Grandparents are feeding me a constant feast. Rice pasta with ground
turkey spaghetti sauce tonight, scallops last night, chinese before
that, and on and on!
+ I haven't spent a dime except for a Ron Jon fleece for my dad that
he'll pay me back for when I get home. All I plan on buying is a Waffle
House breakfast, a Baskin Robbins cone, and a 7-11 Slurpee.
+Cocoa Beach yesterday, in 85 degree heat. I'm as white as a Cullen
compared to the regulars.
+ My grandparents let me sleep as late as I want, aka until noon or one,
and they stay up as late as I do!
+ I've been addicted to TV, watching everything ever. It was my first
time since who knows when that I got to watch Gossip Girl on cable.
- Cold front came through today. We had a high of 70-ish and it will be
in the mid-70s for the rest of my stay. Boo hoo, right?
+ Got a swim in at the condo's pool before it got cold
+ It's nice to have no agenda while I'm here. I can take a walk or take
a nap whenever I please, and change plans if the weather changes or I
want to finish a chapter in my book.
+ I've felt a renewal while here. I want to come back and cook and bake
more and just be more involved with my closes friends.

This is exactly my kind of vacation, although I wish it was warmer now!

No comments: