Saturday, February 28, 2009

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever



When I own a bakery, I want to have a few different kinds of chocolate chip cookies. I've already posted about my Levain Bakery ripoffs (I think?) that are almost cakes, but these are thin and the perfect mix of crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle. I'm not going to say where I found my recipe because I don't want anyone to know about it. :) I made this small batch for my good friend in South Carolina for when A visited her this week.


I love my heart-shaped measuring cups!




2 comments:

kathrine said...

thanks so much! they were so good :)
enjoyed the special K bars too
and they made it here safe, Aaron did his job

Unknown said...

so, your not going to post the recipe? i would really like to have this one, those cookies look so good.