Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Night Supper club 3/1

We went back to our roots last week by doing Indian, but we kicked it up a notch by doing home-made Indian dishes. We decided to do Mixed Bean Curry and Sweet Potato Spinach Curry, both from my British vegetarian cookbook. I also made naan from scratch! It turned out fabulous. My friend David brought back a delicious chai masala recipe from Kenya and made it for us all. My friend Renee made this thoroughly delicious mango ice cream that we all enjoyed. It was only 5 of us, the smallest meeting ever. It was the perfect mesh of personalities, though. Not a ton of pictures this time, but I was too busy enjoying my company!


The spread.





My plate + chai masala


Clean plate club


Delicious ice cream

2 comments:

Rajesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.