Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boring Dayyyyyyyyyyyy

There just isn't much to do around here. Only one book I got from the library last week is actually good and I finished it this afternoon. Sometimes I don't like the suburbs because you're expected to go to the city to have fun. And friends are spread out all over the place.

Highs of the Day:
+ Bike ride to Scoops for delicious ice cream with my dad and bro
+ Being able to get up that last big hill without much of a problem!!!
+ My National Merit Scholarship was upped from $1000 to $2000/year :D, meaning school will cost my parents less than $1000 from now on
+ Clean Laundry
+ Won my first eBay auction, a really cute Mexican embroidered dress. $16.50!! The other ones I have bid on/been watching all went/are going for for $50+

On the schedule for tomorrow:
+ Bike to Lunds for some cupcake mixin's/a job??
+ Makin' cupcakes for Megan's bday
+ Maybe a show in Uptown?
+ Early to bed for workkkkk in the morning; mmmMMmmMMmmMMmmmMmMmm money!!!

No comments: