Thursday, August 28, 2008

Am I Ready?

I just packed up 3/4... okay maybe half of my stuff. I have a lot of stuff! I'm going to leave it at 3/4. The rest is just coming in their current drawers of residence.

I don't feel like I'm going to be moving in 3 days! Forever! Out of my home. Out on my own. I'm really happy though. I've bought some great cookbooks and excellent kitchen supplies and I have (mostly) a place for everything in my bedroom. I'm going to have our storage spaces a little. And I still need to go grocery shopping, which probably won't be done until I'm actually all moved in. I want to go shop at Wal-mart because it is so cheap compared to every other grocery store ever.

It's going to take a lot of work to get settled in but I'm not going to stop unpacking and organizing until it's all done. Seriously. Maybe a bathroom break or two. Be glad you're not helping me move in!!!

I can't believe the summer is over and the new year is starting already. I didn't get nearly enough done this summer. Not enough sundresses worn, not enough trips to the beach, not enough color to my skin1 Not enough trips, shopping, sleeping in, bike rides, walks in uptown, anything. I am always left at the end of this season wanting more.

No comments: