Sunday, August 31, 2008

New year,

New me? I have a feeling that I'm going to be spending a lot of my free time taking naps, reading, and catching up on Project Runway and Gossip Girl. Probably putting extra hours in @ the caf too.

I feel like I'm starting totally fresh, minus my familiar roommates that will become the foundations of my support system. I haven't figured out what my goals for the year are besides surviving. I don't know how involved I'll feel like being or anything. I don't even feel like school is starting in 2 days!

I really want to study abroad soon, maybe even next semester. I just really want to remove myself from Minnesota and experience something new on my own. Maybe I'll look into going to Ireland or the Netherlands. I can't get too out of my element! I've never wanted to study abroad for a whole semester because I'm such a homebody and could never deal with everything changing while I'm gone. But how important are things here to me anymore? The other day I thought about just staying abroad and making a life there if I like it. Maybe it would suit me better. I feel anywhere would suit me better than here. I just can't find my niche and spend a lot of my time being unhappy.

I have a whole new year ahead of me; how am I going to make it count?

No comments: