Saturday, August 2, 2008

crAAAzy

Tomorrow is my 13th and last day of work in a row!! As a reward, I'm going to buy these banana split oreos I've been drooling over for the past 2 weeks :) I can't wait for Monday, my day off. I'm going to stay up late Sunday night, then sleep in as late as I want. I'm going to play Wii, make some sort of dessert, read, and watch Dexter. Probably do some working out, too, since I've been too busy lately to do any skiing or aerobics.

I gave in and bought Breaking Dawn today when I was shopping at Wal-Mart. I'm a third of the way through and I've been reading on and off for half the day. Shit's intense. It bums me out that this is the last book of the series, but series always have to end. I can't wait for the movie, though.

I went to the best baseball game of all time on Thursday with Aaron and his brother Andrew and Andrew's friend Matt. Twins vs White Sox. So many big plays were made, so many intense fans, so much drama! Aaron and I wore our matching hats and Mauer tees. I think we'll do the Flex 40 ticket package next season so we can catch a lot of games over the summer. I really like baseball now :) I listen to KFAN every weekday when John & I drive to and from Shakopee for work. I enjoy learning about something I know so little about. I'm becoming an expert on this Brett Favre drama. I will spit on him if he joins the Vikings, just putting it out there. I hate him.

I went to my condo tonight for a mini roommate meeting, and also to see the almost-finished project and measure my room so I can plan stuff out. It looks fantastic! I'm super excited again to live there. I just wish we could move in early so it wouldn't be so hectic trying to get everything settled the day before classes start. A lot of people are in my boat, though, unfortunately.

Anyway, time to shower and spend the rest of my short evening reading more of Breaking Dawn. I can only hope the book doesn't get more intense so I'm not up until 4 am soaking it all in.

1 comment:

Sincerely Your's said...

yeah, i definitely will be feeling the pain of moving in a day before classes start. i'm excited none the less, though!

i wanna see your place!