Monday, August 18, 2008

Frenzy

I used to be so scared of buying anything online, but now it's almost exclusively how I get things! Well, not really. But kind of. I just need to put that extra effort into finding deals online so it's worth not paying twice as much at the store for.

For example, I just bought a yoga dvd at Target. The yoga blocks there were way too expensive, but since I've been powershopping for school books online tonight, I thought, why not check? Definitely better deals.


My spending has been out of controlllll lately. Like, $1000 in a week and a half. But it's all essentials for my apartment/school. And now all I need are my first groceries and school supplies and a dutch oven and a medium saucepan. At least my parents have promised to chip in a little for books and the supplies? I'll figure out what bathroom & closet organizing goods I need when I move in. Livin' ain't cheap. Well, living organized & prepared ain't cheap. I hope my roommates are up for paying for most of the cleaning supplies since I've furnished our entire kitchen for the most part.

No comments: