Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Surprisingly,

I'm not overwhelmed by the gobs of people around campus. I'm reveling in it. I've seen about 20 people I know, which makes me feel a lot better about being one person in a see of 50,000.

I've got a nice long break between Third World Lit & Accounting so I've just been catching up on internet stuff I've neglected for 2 days and eating a turkey sandwich.

My back hurts hella bad from my backpack already, so this is going to be a long year. I need to figure out a system that doesn't require me to carry around my work shoes & clothes in my backpack all day. I think that's the main culprit.

Move-in update later. Preview: I just absolutely cannot get over my closet. It's so perfectly organized that I just stare at it for long periods of time, admiring my handiwork. Maybe I should be a California Closets rep :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh i wish my closet was big enough to do that :(