Thursday, September 11, 2008

Involvement

Today I decided to really take charge of my quality of life at the U and signed up for some things that really interested me.

- Y-tutors, tutoring young kids basically. I don't know any details yet, having only emailed them yesterday.
- Gave my membership dues to Entrepreneurship Club. Got a sweet t-shirt. I love free lunches.
- Entre Club tour of Schussler Creative, the company behind Rainforest Cafe. I've heard it's unbelievable so I can't wait.
- I'm volunteering at the U fair next Thursday. I hope I win a volunteer prize!
- I really want to be a part of the Entrepreneur Mentorship Program, but I couldn't attend any info sessions. I have yet to hear if I can still sign up. It would be an incredible opportunity that I don't want to wait till next year for!

Basically, my free time will now be 0 hours per week. Hopefully not, really.

No comments: