Saturday, September 6, 2008

Staying Afloat

I have been very, very lonely the past couple of days. Kim & Jackie are never here at the apartment. I don't mind being alone, but it can get well, lonely, sometimes. I have nothing to do but clean my room, make myself dinner, shower, and nap. I'll do homework when I get tired of those things. I really have no interest in partying or drinking right now; I would just like a companion to watch a movie or cook dinner with occasionally. I have no way to get to any parties I would potentially be invited to anyway. And my ulcer is discouraging me from drinking. I started a mixed drink a couple nights ago and had to stop after a few sips because my stomach started churning. What a life.

It just sucks that I have to wake up every weekend morning at 5:30 for work. I need a lot of sleep and staying out late just isn't in the cards. I hate working on the weekends; weekdays are much more exciting and more people are at work to chat with. However, I could barely get through the day today. I biked 4.1 miles there and my back and lungs seized up, so I was already off to a bad start. Repetitive bending down and lifting is also a major back & neck aggravator & that's pretty much all I do at work. I love the place, I just have a hard time on weekends because there aren't enough people to exempt me from lifting and things.

Basically, I'm asking you to save me! If you live by me, come on over for dinner and a movie before you go out for the night. You don't have to feel guilty about leaving me behind as the night really starts, just put in some face time so I can go to bed content with the evening for once.

No comments: