Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gaining Speed

I've been forcing myself to say yes to hanging out with whoever asks recently, and it's helped with the loneliness. I've got friends with lots of friends, who are willing to introduce me to 'em all.

I went to my old roommate Sara's for Indian on Sunday. I am now obsessed with naan. It's a weekly thing so I'm going to bring my own dessert creation this Sunday. Cupcakes anyone? I spent some time doing homework and being the center of attention at Hunter's on Monday. Hanging out with Hunter is always a morale booster, hahaha. I also played Spore, this really sweet computer game about evolution. Hunter's roommate Kevin (who also went to high school with Aaron... small world), whose game it is, helped me with creating an herbivore creature that is just the cutest/funniest thing ever. I can't wait to go back and help him evolve more. And prevent him from getting eaten by GINORMOUS carnivores.

It's a bummer I have an ulcer & work so early on the weekends because I'd love to get out a little with my friends and meet new people. Okay, guys. I don't really like other girls. The few girl friends I have were carefully chosen because they are not dumb/bitchy/dramatic. So I'm looking to meet new people that I actually get along with in this abyss of immature and obnoxious youth. And as for the other side of meeting new guys... I'm up to my old tricks. If I trust you, you know what I'm talking about.

I am excited for this new chapter. I'm not leaving the last one in the dust, though; a novel builds on itself.

No comments: