Friday, September 26, 2008

I've Turned Into A Twins Freak



Last night was the most amazing game of all time, from making that hugely huge mistake where the Sox got 3 runs, to coming back to beat them 7-6 in the 10th inning. The place was packed. I almost lost my voice from screaming so much. I was drunk off success. I wanted to yell at people wearing White Sox tees.

Then I get on the bus to go home tonight and I hear that we choked 8-1 to the Royals??? At least the Sox lost too. But seriously, unacceptable. We better turn shit around tomorrow.

Speaking of Choke, go see that movie. I saw it today and it ruled pretty hard. It's really twisted & weird (also a little much for my eyes), as should be expected, but suuuuper good. It's playing at the Lagoon in Uptown (NOT THE UPTOWN THEATER, hahaha) so go check it out.

No comments: