Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Addicted

Tonight I started playing Wii... and couldn't stop! After sushi, Franny & Megan came over and we ate baby ruth bars and boxed each other until we were sweaty. Then I dropped them off at home and played my brother for a good hour. It was one of those "One more game... just one more," kind of things. I'm not very good so I want to practice! My fitness age is 64 somehow so I will be changing that with every day!

I highly recommend Osaka Sushi & Hibachi in Eden Prairie. Fair prices, delicious rolls. I tried eel for the first time and really, really liked it. Wasabi is growing on me, too! I can't wait for "Moms Too" sushi night with all our moms so mine will buy me the fancy stuff I can't afford :)

I found out last night/today that I've already read the book I'm reading, but like 6 years ago ;) I can't remember the end so I like reading it again.

Off to bed; tomorrow promises to be a huge day at work and hopefully I'll get to catch a glimpse of Aaron before he leaves!

No comments: