Sunday, July 27, 2008

Only Have Time For...

- Work
- Dinner
- Short skiing session
- One chapter of a book before bed

6 days of work in a row completed... 7 more to go.

I'm taking my dad to work now, too, so at least he will pay some of my gas money :)
And I'll have an hour every day where I sit at his work and read and rest my weary head.

I'm also trying to catch up on the new season of Project Runway and Season 2 of Dexter but there needs to be about 3 more hours in every day.

I've been super ornery lately, but I just can't help it. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel of endless work yet and it's starting to seriously affect me. Be glad I don't have time to hang out with you.

I'm already way behind schedule... gotta go ski! And try to watch Shark Week at the same time.

No comments: