Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here We Go Again...

My mom moved back in today. I don't know why, but if it's what she wants then I'm going to accept it.

I didn't work today. It looks like I won't be working tomorrow. I got gypped with this job. I was promised 4 days a week, I'm only guaranteed Saturdays. I can't live off of $50 paychecks.

I loved biking in 90 degree heat today, with air so thick it was weighing me down. I wish I still lived in the South. Tomorrow promises to be 85. I can only hope :) Minnesota rules once summer heats up

I'm excited to start celebrating my birthday tomorrow by going to Chino Latino & to see Jimmy Eat Worldddd.

I made Coconut Curried Chicken for dinner tonight. It was my favorite dinner that I've made so far. I love curry & mango chutney. Next time I will remember to get jasmine rice. Later this week I'll make peanut chicken... I'm dying to use up the cous cous in our pantry. My grandma told my mom she thought I should definitely pursue a career in cooking/baking. It feels good to know the direction I want my life to go, and to have people behind me to support that future. I'm thinking about minoring in nutrition or journalism now, instead of HRIR & marketing. I'd rather hone some skills not related to business while I've got all the resources of the U at my fingertips.

No comments: