Saturday, July 12, 2008

PRESENTS (from my family)

So happyyyyyyyyy with absolutely everything. Especially the cards I got. I wish I could record the message inside the card my mom got me. Tears were rolling down my face because I was laughing so hard.


just like I said before! I'm getting myself the measuring cups now.

- Little mixing/prep bowls with measures marked
- Set of mixing bowls with covers
- Veggie peeler, double-ended & magnetic measuring spoons (the hearts aren't the most practical), paring knife, & oven mitt with silicone grip, all in cute colors
- Cherry Potholder
- Airbake cookie sheet


Very sold out, very awesome printer/scanner/copier & ink

The Crown Jewel of the night:

The cookbook/cooking encyclopedia to end all others. Probably about 10 pounds, 1350 pages. It is the most intense thing I have ever seen in my whole life. I will have it until I die. I will love it until I die. I think it was more expensive than the printer.

& we are getting our Wii in the mail soon. I am gonna buy MarioKart right away for sureeee.

19... maybe it's not so bad.

No comments: