Sunday, July 20, 2008

Work Work Work Work

So... Simon Delivers is closing. So, Gopher Grocery is going crazy. So, I am scheduled to work 14 out of 17 days. I worked yesterday and Friday, and was heartily looking forward to doing so today (and the money that comes with it). Somehow, by some fluke, the total didn't even reach what it should have. Saturdays are usually much less busy, but we needed third person yesterday! You'd think today would reach the same or higher total. GRRR. At least I've been babysitting a lot. Kids I don't really like, but that's okay.

I'm a little bummed to be working so much, even though I'm so excited to rake in dough. I had just perfected a daily routine and now I've got 15 library books on my nightstand to somehow read in 3 weeks. I don't have as much time to work out, and I like eating one big brunch instead of separate meals. At least we got upgraded on the snack front at work. Nature Valley granola bars, veggie tray, good coffee, etc.

This frenzy coupled with working 4 days a week during August will surely allow me to actually get out and DO STUFF!!! Like get a hair cut. I can't wait for my next paycheck.

No comments: