Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall = Pumpkins!!!

I've recently developed an obsession with using pumpkin in recipes. The other day I made pumpkin pancakes for a friend and I and they were delicious!! I got a new can of pumpkin at work this weekend, so I decided to make pumpkin cream cheese muffins with a cinnamon streusel topping. Yum yum yum! The only problem was that the bottoms got a little burnt; I'll reduce the cooking time next time. You know how I love cream cheese filled desserts! Jackie brought home fifty 1 oz. packages of cream cheese from VisionWalk so I've gotta find ways to use 'em allll up.

The Resultssssssssss:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, those look delicious! i wish that i worked at for a grocery delivery service so i would never have trouble getting groceries all the time. i hope that when we hang out next we can bake/cook delicious things together!