Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sweet Success

Doing well in my classes really puts me at ease. I often forget that academics is my strong suit & it's nice being reminded of that. I've been doing really well on all my French tests, papers, & oral exams. I just found out I got a 99% on my first Accounting midterm & 100% on my first Stats quiz. I'm pretty sure I did well on my first Stats exam as well! It takes a load off my shoulders knowing that my hard work is paying off & the amount of studying I can fit into my schedule is still enough.

In other academic news, I think I am going to minor in nutrition. It's something that I've always wanted to do & have a passion for. (People are often amazed I know so much nutrition information off the top of my head.) It won't take too much work and hopefully I can get it all done in 4 years, since I haven't even taken the prereqs yet! I have to start taking even just the prereqs the second semester of next year because I don't think I'll be able to do any of those things abroad in the fall & I don't have room to take them next semester if I do the I-Core of 4 classes for Carlson. I wish I had taken a physical science lab last semester so I wouldn't still have to fit in that requirement. Biogeography of the Global Garden was worth it, though. I love/loved that class. Take it if you can!


I'm really really not trying to brag (I'm always paranoid of people thinking this), this is just something in my life that's actually going well.

No comments: