Thursday, October 23, 2008

NO. WAY.

My therapist gave me the heads up on this place & I teared up a little just from being so happy to see that I can eat everything there:



2186 Marshall Ave., St. Paul, MN 55104

Cooqi Gluten-free business hours:
Tuesday through Saturday 9 am – 6 pm
Sunday 10 am – 4 pm

At Cooqi, we take our challenge seriously to provide you with uncompromisingly delicious treats that are also good for you. All our cookies, muffins, breads and cakes are made with whole grain flours and natural and organic ingredients in our dedicated gluten-free bakery. Our products contain no refined sugars, no trans fats, no preservatives, no added peanuts, and of course, no wheat or gluten.

Everything is baked fresh on the premises – just like the wheat bakery treats you miss. In fact, we've taken everything that's great about a neighborhood bakery and made it even better by creating indulgence for your spirit that doesn't hurt your body.


They have wheat/soy free EVERYTHING as far as baking goes. There are even recipes! I am going to get some bread and some cookies and some cupcakes and just be immensely happy. And I will probably buy their expensive-yet-necessary gluten-free flour mix so I can make stuff I can eat. :) :) :)

I am also thinking about applying for a job there. It would be beyond perfect; baking and baked goods I can eat! It's only 1.8 miles away, too!

Did you just get a Christmas present idea for me? Thought so.

No comments: