Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I can't stop drinking this:


It's just like sticking a straw in a crisp apple. It's the nectar of the gods. I was given a sample at Trader Joe's last night and ran over to buy a bottle of the stuff right away.

Other new favorite Trader Joe's pickups:
- Coconut Date Rolls
- Dried mango
- Greek yogurt
- Rice pasta
- SHRIMP SHRIMP SHRIMP & veggie stirfry
- Almond butter
- Bison jerky
- Sea salt & cracked pepper rice crisps
.... okay everything I bought. I dropped a hefty penny, but I'm not going hungraaaay anymore! I will meet my soulmate @ Trader Joe's, I swear it.


In other news, my sweet potato has sprouted and become its own being, destroying all in its path:

(That's a rare snapshot of the beast, attacking Jackie the soccer-playing fridge magnet... we never saw her again.)


ps jackie is pretty
pps I'm off to watch the newest episodes of Dexter & GG :]

No comments: