Thursday, October 30, 2008

Future Schooling

I realized tonight I can really have fun in Belgium. Even if I major in Entre and minor in OMS, I will only be taking 4 credits my final semester of senior year. Maybe I can use that opportunity to engage in Entrepreneurship in Action. I am just relieved to see that even though I feel behind my classmates, I could graduate early! I'm less stressed about making things work overseas, although I'm going to try my best to squeeze out every last credit. I would really like to minor in nutrition, but it would add way too many classes to my schedule and I would end up graduating late, I think. I thought about a minor in French, but would that really help me at all? I also thought about an International Business co-major, but I don't see that coming into play in my future plans. I will talk it all over with my adviser tomorrow!

No comments: