Friday, October 17, 2008

Food Fridays

After my massage tonight, I stopped @ Rainbow in Midway to buy some more vanilla & brown sugar to make even MORE of those pumpkin cream cheese muffins. I ended up buying a lot more and making Special K Bars:

I did cheat a little and try some (Hey, Special K is made out of rice!!), but I got really, really sick from the peanut butter and chocolate. Oh well.

Then I was hungry for something substantial, so I scrambled some eggs with a frozen pepper medley I picked up at Trader Joe's with my mom the other day. I heated up some corn tortillas and called it a meal! Super delish. They obviously would have been better with cheese, but there's only so much a girl with dietary restricitons can do.


I just need to find a way to drop these muffins off @ work tomorrow or Sunday!! Dang it all.

No comments: