Friday, October 31, 2008

Follow-Up

So my adviser basically told me today that I have plenty of room to play around with classes during my 2 1/2 remaining years here. I've been dying to take an art history class & a sculpture class. I might even look into food science courses that have no pre-reqs. There's plenty of breathing room & plenty of time for fun abroad. Maybe I'll lighten my course load over there and spend a lot of time traveling - and enjoying Oktoberfest. I know of one friend who will hopefully be in Germany all year and a friend who will be coming to Spain spring semester, so I'd like to see them in a completely new world. My family has also talked about visiting me at the end of my stay.

Figuring out - or at least pretending to figure out - my future really puts my mind at ease and lowers my stress level. Things could change drastically for all I know, but for now I feel like I've just poured the concrete and am waiting for it to set.

No comments: