Monday, May 5, 2008

4 Philosophy Journals Down, 1 To Go

= blog break. I just can't wait for my new phone. It will be here by 3 pm tomorrow!!! I will not get to start using it until like 10 tomorrow night because of my work and class schedule but that is a-ok!! I've already copies all my contacts to my sim card, sent all pictures to my laptop via email, and I just remembered I'm going to have to copy all my calendar entries and notes into my new phone. BUT THAT'S OKAY. I can't wait to have:

- A backlight. I haven't had one for at least 3 months.
- All buttons to use!!!
- Probably a less screwed up microphone so people can hear me properly
- A non-broken wrist strap
- An unscratched, fully intact phone
- A BACKLIGHT!!!!!!

I'll probably be showing it off for the next month.
Wish I could've afforded an LX.
I'd say this ol' boy has lasted long enough - 10 months has got to be a Sidekick record, seriously. And if I had glue, it could keep on truckin'.

No comments: