Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Frustrated

It really sucks that Aaron goes to bed before I even get out of class or off work some days. Our schedules couldn't get more opposite. We haven't been able to have a nice long talk for a week and that's starting to get to me. It always takes me a while to come out with the things I've been thinking about & want to talk about. To make matters worse, I can't visit him this weekend because I'll be home for Mother's Day and getting enough gas is out of my budget. Then it's finals all week for me, then I'll be busy moving home the next weekend. He'll be camping that whole weekend anyways, I guess. It's fine, but we tend to text all day and not having that for a couple days would just feel foreign & make me a lot more bored. The weekend after that we're going to Chicago for KANYE, so that's a for sure sighting. But that's 2 1/2 weeks from now. And I just feel like pouting :(

Communication is our glue, and the current lack of it is causing me to feel like we're becoming less of a whole and more like two halves.

No comments: